Welcome to the 10th Pneumo Update Europe!
Meet the Scientific Board
- get expert, practical and relevant international, peer-reviewed study summaries, without industry bias
- receive free access to all on-demand content for later reference
- exchange ideas with the speakers and Scientific Board during breaks and in discussion sections
- vote on what to do and next steps in real cases
- stay on top of all novel developments and new guidelines
- trust in the EFPIA, Ethical Medtech compliancy and CME accreditation each year
- know that there is armslength industry support, with no influence on content or speakers
National Chair: Anneke ten Brinke, Medical Centre Leeuwarden, Netherlands
“This is a very good opportunity for young physicians to obtain a clear and didactic review of the recent publications in all fields of respiratory diseases.”
– a National Society President and delegate
The European Pneumo Update was excellent! Organisation and topics were at a very high level.
The first EPU congress was a great experience! It offers the possibility to meet experts and opinions leaders in respiratory medicine.
Beautiful compendium which includes the most important thematic slides.
I enjoyed the congress very much, I am very satisfied. Everything was perfect, especially lectures, organization, Budapest and catering was delicious. Thank you.
We appreciated the scientific content, the way it’s presented and the several options to facilitate interaction. We will for sure be…(there next year).